A story about a boy and a girl. Simple as that.




For some crazy reason you texted me that night and I did everything I could to keep the conversation going and it hasn't stopped since. 

It wasn't even flirting then, Not for me. But I just felt so good finally meeting someone new and I was actually looking forward to hanging out with new friends. I had no idea there would be the sparkle.

I was on my way to the classroom when I saw you in the hall talking to someone. And I felt that tingling feeling in my stomach growing stronger and stronger. I waited around just a bit longer so maybe you'd notice me. And you did. You smiled.
 In that moment I knew.

I've spent the next days wondering whether I'll get a chance to talk to you. And there was this party. A night when our lives finally interlaced, just the way our hands did in the dim light.

We weren't sober and we weren't shy. When we locked lips I knew it was gonna be a night I'll remember, even though I was convinced you'd leave the next day. But you promised you won't. And I gave you  a week, You stayed. And here we are. I can't help but smile at the thought of you.




                                                                              

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe