Universe in us and us in universe

We will always have the stars. We'll always live under the same sky.

I know that everywhere I am, we'll see the same moon and I'll always smile at the crescent because it reminds me of the glitter of your eyes. It makes me believe that maybe, just maybe, just like me you're standing under the great arch, admiring the little lights shinning. Into eternity that is beyond us.

I'm waiting for the time to come when you'll hold me in your arms again. When they will be the first thing we will see as we look up.

I can't tell you  how I dream about the nights I want to spend looking at the sky and learning new constellations,  making stories, talking about the theories, about God and Big Bang and the forces of universe. About gases forming the bodies of the space. About every person being a sprinkle of the stardust. About the eyes that reflect the light. How they are no different than the moon itself. About the warmth in my chest when I'm with you being comparable to the sunshine, tickling your cheeks. About the planets that can't even come close to the colours of your irises.


I thought we were gonna be the planets and the moons, the stars and the sky. But we ended being black holes od nothingness.
The universe might be infinite but we weren't.


Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live