She couldn't get him out of her head. She didn't believe in love at first sight. That's crazy. But she believed in the law of attraction. And in forces pushing you toward somebody. And that somebody was him.
From far away he wasn't very special. But something about him made it impossible for her to look away. She couldn't stop. And he didnt mind. He returned her glances and her smiles. He was drawn to her too. She talked to her like she was one of his old connaissances. He joked and teased. And just the wrong way it should be, introduced himself when he left.
Now she kept thinking about him. the way his hand reached for hers, the way he looked to her and said "I know your name", the way he smiled.
She couldn't tell the color of his eyes but she knew they had to be beautiful.
She believed in fate.



Now I'm here. Now you're on my mind. I think I like you. I think I might want you. No, I can't say I love you yet. I don't know what I want us to be.
I am scared of caring again. Of loving and of trusting someone. Of losing someone.
Maybe I am not gonna let you close. I mean, I am but I don't want to. Although I do.

I like your ways. I like the way you hug me, the way you bury your hand in my hair and pull me closer. I like the way you kiss my forehead or the tip of my nose, cause you know I like it. I like the way your lips feel when you kiss me. I like the feeling of your fingers on my skin.

Now I want you to hold my hand and keep on kissing me.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe