One of the love letters

This is a late love letter to you.

A boy that's moved on. A boy that ended up being a summer fling, even though I wanted you to be so much more.
I don't miss you anymore.. You are just a distant memory, burried somewhere in the back of my brain because having you on my mind hurt too much. You're gone. The pain has disappeared.
But sometimes you come back in flashbacks and I do still think of you.

I heard your song today and it made me cry. It reminded me of you and what you meant to me. You were the first guy I saw in my future. The first guy I knew I wanted to love. The first one I wanted to give my all to.


I know you won't see this but I wish I was brave enough to send it to you (or that it wouldn't sound silly and cringe).

It was just like a movie. We've met after 10 years and the moment I saw you I knew I was screwed. Maybe you've felt the same way.


I loved going out with you. You were always such a gentleman and I felt amazing the first time I saw you walking towards me. When you took me to your place I was nervous. But you just made it feel like home. One thing I loved the most was you singing and playing your guitar while I lay on your bed. You always said that you loved me watching you and that you could play for hours. And I could listen for hours. And I did. Everytime I'd miss you I'd play your song on repeat and try to remember your voice.

I was never happier. Everytime I left my jaw hurt from laughing and my lips ached for more of your kisses. They were gentle as snowflakes and passionate as hot summer evenings. 

Your smile wasn't perfect but it was the best thing I had seen. I can still remember the way it formed and I loved every bit of it.

You made me sing, you made me play and even though I was resisting I loved it so much. I liked the way you weren't ready to give up on me and how you kept on motivating me.

But eventually you did give up. That's okay. I'm okay with it now. Your song makes smile and it makes me shed tears some times. But that's okay. That's what loving is like.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe