Talking about you

I want him back so badly.
I promise not to show feelings.
I promise I'll pretend to be okay.
Just bring him back to me. Please.

He made me feel safe.
He never used me.
He showed me affection.
He's been there for me. He still is.
He treated me right.
He made me feel.

But I ruined it all. I ruined it with my feelings. I shouldn't feel. I shouldn't have fallen in love with him. It would have been so much easier.

I could listen to him talking for hours, while watching his lips move and form and excited smile while he talked about something he liked.
His lips just fit mine.
Our tongues moved simulatenously.
We knew each other. We knew every spot of each other's bodies.
We just fit.

I know he felt it. He said he never felt anything so powerful before.

But then why isnt he here?
Cause he can't handle it. Cause he doesn't want to.
Why isn't he trying harder for you? To see you? To express his feelings? Exactly. He is not ready. I think you are just both a little fucked up. And not ready to try.
But he'd be everything I need. Without even trying. But he doesn't want my all.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe