Some day you will live

 I'm tired.
Tired of being broken and tired of breaking myself.
Why do you do it?
Because it hurts even more when someone else does it.

If it hurts that much you should leave.
But what if...
What if some day I'm sorry. What if I wake up and realise I messed it up because I didn't try hard enough. What if I miss my chance. What if no one makes me feel the way they did.

You shouldn't be the only one trying. The only one hurting. Hiding it away.
But if I was enough, everything would be different. If I was enough they wouldn't feel the need to replace me with other people. They wouldn't look for things I don't have.
You don't get it. I just want to be good enough for someone. I want to be someone's happiness. Someone's favorite. Someone's best.

You must be so tired.
Sometimes it just feels like I'm too easy to let go. Like I'm nothing compared to those who came before me. Likely my flaws are so easy to spot. Like my every mistake makes me harder to love.

My darling there's always place for love. No one is hard to love.
Stop letting them break your heart and stop breaking it yourself.

No matter how much you care, it won't make them care more. It won't make them love you. 
Some day you'll be someone's first and only choice.
I promise some day there won't be pain in your chest or sadness in your gaze. I promise some day you'll live.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Universe in us and us in universe