Memories of you 'cause you didn't choose to stay

Here I am, going out with someone new.
But still thinking of you.
You can't see it, how could you.

But my heart is breaking and I'm scared. I'm scared of not getting over you. I know you are the one I want to date, the one I want to be seen with. The one I want to tell my friends about. Please, please, please realise that it's you that I want.
I want to kiss you. I want to love you.

And I need you to love me. I need you to hold me.
I can't feel you in my bed anymore. You didn't leave anything behind when you walked out of the door. There's just emptiness and pain. Please come back-




You keep on haunting me. Whatever I do, you're there in the back of my head, waiting. And often, god so often you visit my mind and I can't get you out of there.
I think about all the hours you've played your guitar for me. About the midnight when you taught me a song on a piano and we played videogames together. And I can't help but think of you when I'm with someone else.
I want to feel your skin again and I want to taste your lips and all of you.
And I'm overthinking this all the time. I don't understand why you don't talk to me or what is it that you're feeling.
 I want to know if you re-read our old messages as I do and if you think of me before you fall asleep like I think of you. And I want to know if what we don't have makes you sad like it makes me-


UPDATE: You are gone. And now, after a while, I'm okay with that.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe