A letter to you.. the guy who came and left as a huricane

I've never felt that kind of physical attraction between me and another person.

When I first saw you I had no idea. There was loud music coming out of the speakers and I was dancing to my favourite songs, ignoring the pain in my knee, jumping up and down like crazy. But there you were. You were looking at me and I was looking at you. I smiled and you smiled back. It took you a long while to find some courage to finally ask me to dance. And even then there were no words spoken. You just reached for my hand and held my waist tight.

I looked into your eyes and got lost in them. If someone asked I couldn't tell them what colour they were but it was the colour I loved. I liked watching your eyes. Seeing them and seeing you.
You kissed my neck gently and I wanted more.Your lips moved to my earlobe and to the top of my forehead. It felt warm and safe. And once I got to feel your lips I needed to taste them too. I had no idea they'd be that soft and that your tongue would find a way inside my mouth to interline with mine.
I was never kissed like that before and honey back then you were the best kiss I ever got and I wanted more. I craved more.

I loved it how you held me close to me while dancing. How you walked me while holding my hand. How you held me tighter when I was cold. How you teased me with moving away from my lips. And after that how I got hot, passionate kisses. How you pulled me closer so I could feel your whole body against mine.
How you made me crave you.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe