A letter to my crush

Keep on loving, dear heart.


I'll walk under the bright stars and I’ll suddenly think of you.
It was you who I laughed with under them. It was you who I could lean my head on in the midnight field. It was you who drunkenly told me you liked my eyes more than the moon. It was you who caressed my hair gently. It was you who I snuggled with next to the campfire. It was you who kissed me in the moonlight and held me in the morning dew. It was always you.

I liked you the day that I saw you. I was just a little girl with a stupid crush on a cute older guy but I got to meet you. And a year ago I’ve fallen in love with you. I got to hang out with you I even got to kiss you. Many times. But you’ve told me it’s nothing. And my heart shattered. You’ve been everything I’ve wanted.
There’s no one I can compare to you. I like your smile. I love it how you look into my eyes when talking. How we can talk about anything and everything. How you tease me but afterward tell me I am good enough and that I’ve surprised you by changing. You said that change was good.
And I loved it when you took me out and called the place we ate at ours. My jaw hurt from laughing and my stomach was sore from all the butterflies. 
But then you kept checking your phone… I asked who are you waiting for and you hesitated a bit. But you answered - her.

My jaw hurt from chattering and my stomach was sore from the rocks the butterflies had turned into.
How do I tell you all I want to do is taste your lips when you’re kissing someone else’s~



UPDATE: After a few long months of longing I can finally say you're no longer on my mind.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

One of the love letters

Some day you will live

Universe in us and us in universe